“Shakti is our
our creative &
“Shakti is our life force, our creative &
When we awaken it
empower our lives.”
It’s been a wild, crazy ride. A decade ago in the UK I was leading a toxic double life- working for a firm of stockbrokers by day, and by night I was a deep house and techno DJ.
I partied hard – really hard! In my spare time I’d go to soccer matches all over the country, matching the guys pint for pint, and generally being ‘one of the lads’.
I was totally disconnected from my emotions, my body and my femininity. My love life was a disastrous string of drunken one night stands.
I burned out and decided to take a year out in 2009 to travel and immerse myself in spiritual practice. I discovered yoga, purification and Tantra during that year in India and Thailand – my life changed so much that I stayed overseas to continue my journey.
The turning point for me was letting go of sexual shame, and recognising my body and my energy as sacred.
I spent the next six years working on my own healing journey, teaching well over a thousand hours of Tantric yoga, and doing endless retreats, workshops and training courses. This led to me teaching yoga and Neo-Tantra internationally, as well as becoming a Neo-Tantric bodywork practitioner.
I moved to Australia in 2015 and since then my work has truly flourished. I’m blessed to work with incredible clients who are really ready to embrace change in their lives (because if I can do it anyone can!).
- You’ll get tools to empower and heal yourself.
- You’ll start to let go of shame and past traumas – I’ll help you love yourself completely.
- Cervical orgasms are your birthright and a gateway to spiritual fulfilment – I’ll help you get there.
- You’ll discover your body is a temple worthy of worship.
- You’ll feel authentic. We don’t work with dogmatic, misogynistic approaches to femininity.
- You’ll gain confidence – to create healthy boundaries and to be able to ask for what you want, so that you experience more satisfaction.
- You won’t be pushed over any edges – we go at a rate your body and emotions can handle.
Mangala is a Women’s Empowerment and Sexuality coach, and international facilitator of women’s groups, retreats and workshops.
She’s on a mission to help pussy-owners become empowered through loving themselves fiercely, celebrating their sexuality, and overcoming the fear, guilt and shame that keeps them playing small.
Having over a decade’s experience in the industry, her super power is helping women become deeply connected to their body, pleasure and orgasmic potential, which is the natural birthright of every woman.
She’s trained over 25 intimate bodyworkers in Australia and places a strong emphasis on self-love, embodiment and empowerment, teaching in a no-bullshit, fluff-free, grounded, dogma-free style.